Albert Wong, MD
Complex spine deformity, artificial disc replacement, minimally invasive surgery and roboticsSchedule a consultation
Dr. Wong is a dual Fellowship trained neurosurgeon specializing in common spinal conditions, complex spinal ailments and spinal trauma. Dr. Wong completed his fellowship training for minimally invasive spinal surgery (MISS) from Stanford University Medical School and reconstructive surgery for spinal deformities at Northwestern University.
Dr. Wong applies his expert skill and expansive Neurosurgeon-Spine knowledge for every unique patient and their condition, as he routinely operates in our state- of- the- art outpatient center- allowing patients access to shorter hospital stays, minimal chance of infection, minimal scarring and accelerated recovery rate.
Dr. Wong utilizes his expert skill in the latest minimally invasive procedures to enhance the lives of this thriving honest patient to physician relationships. Dr. Wong’s clinical areas of interests consist of, adult degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, spinal fractures and spinal trauma.
- BS in Biology, University of California, Irvine
- Medical degree, Michigan State University
- Neurosurgery residency, Northwestern University
- Fellowship trained, Neurosurgery, Northwestern
- Fellowship trained, MISS, Stanford University Medical Center
- Sixty plus- Peer-reviewed publications, abstracts, book chapters and presentations
- Dr. Wong is Board Certified
- American Board of Neurological Surgery