Daniel Loder, MD
Pain Management + Physical Rehabilitation SpecialistSchedule a consultation
Dr. Loder is an orthopedic pain management specialist, anesthesiologist and attending and Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesia/Acute Pain Fellowship, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as well as specializes in spine and joint pain and injury using the latest non-surgical treatment options.
Dr. Loder is dedicated to providing genuine physician to patient interaction and thorough diagnostic studying to truly understand all his patient’s unique symptoms and conditions. Dr, Loder specializes in the latest innovative methods of non-surgical treatment with the use of PRP ( platelet rich plasma), stem cells and IV infusions as effective alternatives to surgery.
- Rutgers University with consecutive mention on the Dean’s List
- Residency with Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago IL
- Fellowship at Cedars- Sinai Medical Center
- Deans List, all semesters
- Rutgers University, Merit Scholarship Rutgers University
- Director of Anesthesia, Doctors Outpatient Center for Surgery Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Director of Anesthesia, AST Ambulatory Surgical Center, Beverly Hills, CA