Edward Nomoto, MD
Spine + disc replacement specialistSchedule a consultation
Dr. Nomoto is a Board-Certified orthopedic spine surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgeries (MISS) and reconstructive surgery for spinal deformity. Dr. Nomoto has contributed a multitude of research papers & publications and actively participates in MISS studies. Dr. Nomoto offers patients access to compassionate and comprehensive spine care. He routinely operates MISS in our outpatient facilities as well as extends his expertise to global humanitarian efforts.
Dr. Nomoto’s clinical areas of interest include – cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal disc herniation, scoliosis, adult degenerative disc disease, previous failed surgeries and pediatric spinal deformity and scoliosis.
- B.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology with honors, University of California, Berkeley
- Medical degree, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Orthopedic surgery residency, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Spine fellowship, San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Global Spine Outreach Non-profit Organization