Farzin Kabaei, MD
Robotic joint reconstructive and trauma specialistSchedule a consultation
Farzin Kabaei, M.D. is a fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement surgery. Dr. Kabaei is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
Dr. Kabaei special interests include Robotic Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery. In addition, he is considered a regional expert in the treatment of patients with orthopedic trauma and complex joint problems from previous trauma, infection, and childhood deformities and in the treatment of failed, painful, and infected joint replacements. Additionally, Dr. Kabaei has specialized training in robotic hip and knee surgery and is an associate at DOCS Spine and Orthopaedic Hospital, which takes a multidisciplinary approach to patients with knee, hip, and spine disease.
Dr. Kabaei is the proud father of two boys and enjoys hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, and camping on his free time.
- Undergraduate degree in neuroscience from UCLA graduating Summa cum laude.
- Medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY.
- Orthopedic residency training at Montefiore/Einstein Medical Center in New York City.
- Fellowship training at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, in Los Angeles.
- Board Certifies California Medical Board of Examiners, Board Certified American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certified in Wilderness Medicine
- AOA Honor society