Jason Snibbe, MD
Sports + robotic joint reconstructive specialistSchedule a consultation
Dr. Snibbe is a Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon fellowship trained in Sports Medicine and Joint Reconstruction. His expertise includes advanced minimally invasive surgeries (M.I.S) for the shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee. Dr. Snibbe completed his residency at the University of Rochester in New York and went on to complete a Sports Medicine fellowship at the world-renowned Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic in Los Angeles.
His current orthopedic practice has a special focus on minimally invasive joint reconstruction and hip preservation. He also offers cutting-edge robotic joint replacement for the hip and knee, as well as advanced hip arthroscopy techniques. Dr. Snibbe acts as an orthopedic consultant for the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Sparks, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, as well as the Los Angeles Kings.
As one of the founding members of DOCS Spine + Orthopedics, Dr. Snibbe offers patients access to comprehensive & compassionate care for all your orthopedic and sports injury ailments as well as access to convenient concierge outpatient minimally invasive surgery.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Residency at the University of Rochester
- Sports Medicine fellowship at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic
- Board-Certified Orthopedic surgeon
- Assistant team physician for the Los Angeles Lakers,Dodgers, Angels, Kings, Mighty Ducks, La Avengers, Galaxy and LMU sports teams
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)