Brian Perri, DO
Spine + disc replacement specialistSchedule a consultation
Dr. Perri is a Founding Partner of DOCS and an orthopedic spine surgeon specializing in minimally invasive and motion preservation surgery. As one of the founding members of Beverly Hills Spine Surgery and the multi-disciplinary facility DOCS Spine + Orthopedics, Dr. Perri is passionate in providing honest patient education with comprehensive orthopedic and neuro-spine surgeon knowledge and care.
Dr. Perri is a leading expert in the latest technological advances for spinal surgeries – offering patients minimal hospital stays, less post-operative discomfort and faster recovery.
Dr. Perri’s clinical interest and treatment specialties consist of- cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement surgery (ADR), degenerative disc disease, as well as reconstructive surgery for spinal tumors and deformities.
- Bachelor’s degree, Allegheny College
- Master’s degree in Neuroscience, University of Hartford/University of Pennsylvania
- Medical degree, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Orthopedic spine surgery fellowship, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Developed a classification system for surgical reconstruction of cervical kyphotic deformities
- Expert and mentor for minimally invasive artificial disc replacement surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery