Jeffrey Jeng, MD
Anesthesiology + Interventional Pain ManagementSchedule a consultation
Jeffrey Jeng, M.D. is a double board-certified Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Physician focused on helping patients regain function and return to the activities they love. He focuses on the latest innovative techniques for non-surgical spine and orthopedics, regenerative medicine, and IV infusions as part of his approach to comprehensive pain management. Dr. Jeng believes in the importance of listening to and educating his patients on their unique pain presentation and treatment options. He is dedicated to understanding the needs of his patients and working together to resolve chronic pain. Dr. Jeng specializes in taking care of a wide range of patients from high performance athletes to weekend warriors.
Dr. Jeng completed his medical training at nationally recognized top hospitals like the University of California, San Francisco and Los Angeles. He is an active participant in the Spine Intervention Society, North American Spine Society, and the American Society of Pain and Neuroscience. Dr. Jeng is fluent in Mandarin and a selected member of the Super Doctors Southern California Rising Stars.
- Medical Degree, University of Texas Health, San Antonio
- General Surgery Internship, University of California, San Francisco
- Anesthesiology Residency, University of California, Los Angeles
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship, University of California, Los Angeles
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Spine Intervention Society