Jeffrey Jeng, MD
Anesthesiology + Interventional Pain ManagementSchedule a consultation
Dr. Jeng is a double board certified Anesthesiologist & Interventional Pain Management physician focused on helping patients regain function and returning to the activities they love. He completed his residency and fellowship at the University of California, Los Angeles and specializes in the latest innovative techniques for non-surgical spine and orthopedics, regenerative medicine, and IV infusions as part of his approach to comprehensive pain management.
Dr. Jeng believes in a multimodal, multidisciplinary approach to the unique pain presentation of each individual. He is dedicated to understanding the needs of his patients and working together to resolve chronic pain.
- Medical Degree, University of Texas Health, San Antonio
- General Surgery Internship, University of California, San Francisco
- Anesthesiology Residency, University of California, Los Angeles
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship, University of California, Los Angeles
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Spine Intervention Society