Jonathan Nassos, MD
Orthopedic SurgeonSchedule a consultation
Dr. Nassos is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries, including arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, and orthopaedic trauma.
Following residency, Dr. Nassos completed an orthopaedic sports medicine fellowship at a prestigious Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California. Presently, Dr. Nassos is an Associate Master Instructor of Arthroscopy for the Arthroscopy Association of North America.
Dr. Nassos’ clinical interests include-musculoskeletal disorders and injuries, advanced minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) for the shoulder, elbow, hip, and sports injury related ailments.
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship. Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic
- Residency Loyola University, Chicago
- Board Certified – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certified – American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Multitude of abstract papers, research and publications regarding arthroscopic surgery, Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair with biceps tendon augmentation