Khawar Siddique, MD, MBA
Spine + disc replacement specialistSchedule a consultation
Dr Siddique is a Board-Certified Neurosurgeon that specializes in outpatient spine surgery. He is a Founding Partner of DOCS Health, DOCS Surgery Center, and DOCS Surgical Hospital. His approach is simple: combine the best technologies plus the best surgeons for the best outcome. The vast majority of his patients do not need surgery. He only recommends an operation if he is willing to do the same procedure on himself or his family.
Dr Siddique has performed thousands of spine operations, including many difficult cases referred by other spine surgeons. He is an expert with cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement surgery (ADR), microscopic spine surgery, and robotic/image guided spine surgery.
- BS in Physiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency in Neurosurgery, University Of Illinois College Of Medicine at Peoria
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- MBA, University of Southern California at Los Angeles
- Multiple publications in peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks
- Lecturer and Trainer in multiple spine surgery courses
- Expert in design and delivery of health-care
- Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery