Martin Cooper, MD
Spine specialistSchedule a consultation
Dr. Cooper is a Board-Certified Neurosurgeon specializing in minimally invasive surgery for spinal and brain conditions. Dr. Cooper is a diplomat of the American Board of Neurological Surgery and former Chief of Neurological Surgery for Cedars Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Cooper offers experience, state-of-the-art medical care and personal contact from consultation to recovery.
Dr. Cooper’s clinical interests include common and complex spinal conditions, spinal & brain tumors, degenerative disc disease and spinal ailments caused by work related injuries.
- Undergraduate education at the University of California at Berkeley
- Medical degree, University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School, Chicago, Illinois
- General surgery internship at the University of Southern California Medical Center (USC)
- Chief of Neurological Surgery, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Clinical Chief of Neurological Surgery, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Co-founding director, Institute of Spinal Disorders, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons