Wesley King, MD
Spine specialistSchedule a consultation
Dr. King is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon who specializes in diseases of the Brain, Spine and peripheral nerves. Special interests include advanced treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chiari Malformations, and tumors of the skull base, spine and nerves. During the last 20 years he has been recognized nationally and internationally as one of the pioneers and experts in the area of minimally invasive and endoscopic surgery on the brain and spine.
Dr. King expertise includes the treatment of Pituitary and neuroendocrine conditions, cerebrovascular diseases and skull base surgery as well as tumors of the brain and spine.
- Medical Degree, John Hopkins University School of Medicine Medical School
- Residency, Neurological Surgery, UCLA Medical Center
- Internship, Transitional Year, UCLA Medical Center
- Board-Certified Neurosurgeon
- Eighty plus articles, books and book chapters.
- Featured in “The Best Doctors in America®”, “Super Doctors® “ and “America’s Best Surgeons”
- Board Certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- International Society of Pituitary Surgeons